Reporting and Insight Analyst
- Type: Full time employment
- Salary: 25-30K
- Location: Newcastle
- Experience: 2 years experience in business reporting
About the role
With significant growth planned for 2019, we are looking to hire a Reporting and Insight Analyst within the Technical team responsible for leading the development and management of business reporting.
This is a great opportunity for a self-starter who is looking to develop their career, you will have the opportunity to contribute to shaping plans, implementing new reporting systems / datasets and new reporting programmes providing insights for external clients and internal stakeholders
You will have good interpersonal skills, able to form good working relationships internally and externally, be a strong communicator, with the ability to convey complex issues appropriately, and be able to prioritise according to changing workloads with excellent time management skills.
What you can expect to do:
- Investigate and manage data capture and user tracking in the Changing Health Learning Platform and other Changing Health systems
- Investigate, present findings and implement SAAS Reporting and Analytics Platform for Changing Health
- Work with the wider Technical Team and Developers to implement changes and improvements in data capture
- Work across the business to provide insight that track the customer Journey and better understand the cause and effect of churn by customer behaviour
- Using data to provide a deeper understanding of how we operate to aid internal and external stakeholders in decision making processes.
- Develop tools and methodologies of how data is interrogated.
- Provide regular reporting outputs in a variety of different media
- Work with the team to manage and action any ad hoc requests from clients as well as internal staff
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Providing recommendations and facilitating decision making with senior management to help drive and prioritise change
- Optimise, test and validate existing user journeys
Skill & knowledge requirements:
- Competent and experienced with Excel for data manipulation
- Competent and experienced with SQL
- Experienced in the use of SAAS Reporting platforms
- Experienced implementing SAAS Reporting platforms (desired)
- Utilization of Google Sheets for data manipulation (desired)
- Experienced in the use and setup of Google Analytics (desired)
- Working with key stakeholders to understand reporting and analyst needs
- Willing – to roll their sleeves up, get involved, and go the extra mile when required.
- Fast moving – highly organised with an ability to manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Creative – ability to raise the bar and deliver highly creative solutions
- Very conscientious – sets high personal standards and shows excellent attention to detail
- Intellectually sharp – can present analysis and findings to different levels of the business, both internal and external
- Dependable – able to work on your own and as part of a winder team
- Quality focused – ability to look for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Strong data and analytical skills – with an ability to draw conclusions and recommendations based on your analysis
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.