Accessibility statement for Changing Health
This accessibility statement applies to all programmes delivered on the Changing Health platform.
The purpose of the platform is to provide people with education and tools to help them monitor and improve their health outcomes.
This web platform is run by Changing Health, who are committed to making their website as accessible as possible for persons with visual, hearing, cognitive and motor impairments. The users are able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 200% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- navigate the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We have also made the website text as simple as possible to understand. My Computer My Way has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
Following an audit by Dig Inclusion, the website met WCAG 2.1 AA conformance on 8th July 2021.
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in an alternative format, such as accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille: please contact us by using this data:
We will consider your request and get back to you within 10 working days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We are always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems or think we are not meeting accessibility requirements, please contact: email@example.com.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS)
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Changing Health is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
What we’re doing to improve accessibility
We are doing the following to improve the accessibility of our website:
- We have conducted an external audit to evaluate the current state of our online platform.
- We have had accessibility training to better understand existing accessibility issues that are currently present on our online platform.
- We commit to having yearly check-up testing to ensure conformance is still met.
- We will work with Dig Inclusion to advise and test components as they are developed.